The Cloud Opens the Door to All Sorts of Opportunities – Office 365 Lets You Experience Those Opportunities at an Affordable Small Business Price!
You and your staff members don’t want to work 365 days a year, however, your technology needs to be available around the clock! That’s where Office 365 comes in handy – a fully integrated suite of productivity tools designed for around the clock communication and collaboration.
Microsoft’s Office 365 offers the ability to access information from anywhere, whether you’re using a laptop, PC, or smartphone. Office 365 combines cloud versions of the most popular communication and collaboration products, including the following:
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Lync Online
- Office Professional Plus.
But what’s the point of migrating to Office 365? That’s simple: the cloud delivers these services around the clock to give your business a competitive edge. Here’s a few benefits to look forward to:
- Data Security and Reliability: Office 365 makes enterprise-class security and reliability available at an affordable price! For example, Office 365’s data centers have various layers of security and strict privacy policies to protect your data.
- Disaster Recovery Capabilities: Office 365’s data centers offer disaster recovery capabilities and complete redundancy to ensure your data is recoverable at all times. This allows you to rest assured knowing your business-critical information is safe.
- Compliance Requirements: Industry standards and regulations are evolving rapidly, but Office 365 is guaranteed to meet requirements specified in HIPAA, FISMA, ISO 27001, and EU model clauses.
- User Productivity and Efficiency: Do you use Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Outlook, or other products? If so, your employees will easily learn how to utilize Office 365. It’s a very similar user experience, however, it’s cloud-based to improve productivity and efficiency.
Office 365 brings an extensive range of benefits at an affordable small-business price! Ultimately, Office 365 is exactly what businesses need to stay competitive in today’s marketplace.
To learn more about the benefits of Office 365, give us a call at NY (845) 664-4357, NJ (201) 785-7800 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. NYNJA can help you take advantage of the power of the cloud to improve productivity and move your business forward.