Is Your Business Technology Like Your Old Rabbit Ears Antenna?
Remember the old rabbit ears you’d put on top of your TV to catch a signal? When the game was on, you’d have someone stand next to the television, draping tin foil on the antenna and contorting it into just the right angle to get rid of just a bit more snow in the picture. Ah, the good old days, right?
No one wants to go through that rigmarole ever again with their TV. So why do you do it with your computers?
A lot of business owners look at the kind of problems that crop up with their computers and other business technology and shrug, saying, “That’s just the way it is.” Do any of these sound familiar?
- Unplugging and plugging back in the printer every day to get it to work.
- Waiting 10 minutes every morning for the computer to turn on and load everything.
- Saving your Excel sheet every 5 minutes because the program crashes at least twice a day.
Think of how much time you waste every day fighting with technology. Don’t just accept the status quo – discover how you can take back control of your I.T. experience.
NYNJA can help you find the right technology at the right price for the right reasons – a suite of simple, easy-to-use I.T. solutions designed specifically to meet YOUR unique needs and fit YOUR budget. You can improve your productivity and save time and money by investing in the right technology solutions from the start:
- Preventative maintenance and monitoring to stop I.T. problems before they start.
- Cloud technologies that remove clunky old hardware from your office, so you don’t have to worry about old systems slowing you down.
- Technology refreshes planned in advance to keep your I.T. running at peak performance.
- Flat-rate monthly service plans to keep technology budgeting easy and predictable.
You may think your technology isn’t broken and doesn’t need fixing, but if it’s holding you back and wasting your time every day – it’s time to think again. Contact NYNJA today for an I.T. solution designed to make technology easy for your New York / New Jersey business again. Call us at NY (845) 406-6800, NJ (201) 785-7800 or send an email to email@example.com to learn more.