16 Critical Questions You Must Ask Your Current IT Service Company
Demand More From Your IT Service Company. Starting Today! When shopping for the right IT Service Provider, as with any type of service, there are good ones, and “not-so-good” ones. Unfortunately, many business owners haven’t a clue about to what to look for. They often hire the “not-so-good” ones, and end up falling victim to poor service and downtimes that cost them in money, time and their good reputation with clients. It’s Time To Demand More. Ensure Your IT Company Meets All of the Following 16 Standards. If not, it’s time to go shopping for a new one. Does Your Current IT Company?
- Provide live Help Desk support, 24/7/365?
- Respond to your phone calls and emails in less than an hour?
- Address your IT issues as quickly as possible?
- Offer managed IT services for a fixed, monthly fee?
- Have experience working with businesses in your industry?
- Provide remote monitoring of your network 24/7/365 to ensure reliability and security?
- Apply required security patches, and updates to prevent IT vulnerabilities?
- Provide offsite data backups to a high-security data center?
- Test your backups regularly to ensure they are viable and retrievable?
- Regularly provide written inventory reports itemizing your network passwords, hardware and software information and licenses?
- Provide frequent status updates?
- Suggest improvements for your network performance, or do they simply wait for you to provide suggestions?
- Speak to you and your staff in plain language, so you can understand what they’re doing?
- Complete projects on budget, and on time?
- Offer guarantees for the work they do?
- Provide detailed invoices itemizing everything they have done, and exactly what you are paying for?
Looking for a great new IT company in New York / New Jersey? Call NYNJA right away. We will make sure you have everything your business needs to have secure, fast and reliable IT systems. Call NY (845) 406-6800, NJ (201) 785-7800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are just the basics you should demand. NYNJA can provide this, and so much more. Contact us for a free, no-obligation review of your IT needs, and we’ll tell you how. Call NY (845) 406-6800, NJ (201) 785-7800 or email: email@example.com